The Child Development Center of Effat University was primarily established to provide quality care for children of both students and employees during daytime. It accepts children from birth (2 months and half)to 4 years of age. It operates the whole year round from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Sun to Thurs only . It also serves other mothers from outside Effat University who seek care of their children.
· The goals of the Child Development Center include providing all children with:
· A safe and clean environment.
· An environment where the children can play and learn with positive guidance and loving care.
· Care that promotes their social, emotional, physical and intellectual development through developmentally appropriate activities.
· Opportunities for them to be challenged to learn and reach their potential at their own pace.
Nursery (Day Care) 8:00-4:00
· It has a clean and safe environment for young children; a separate sleeping room for babies with comfortable cribs and playroom with educational toys.
· Toddlers are given daily activities to develop their cognitive, social and psychomotor skills.
· Experienced babysitters are available to take care of the children.
· Infant group: under 1 ½ years old
· Toddler group: under 3 years old
Kindergarten (8:00-2:00): KG 1
· KG classes have a maximum of 8 children in a class.
· English is the medium of instruction. Arabic and Islam are taught as subjectS
· Qualified teachers handle the classes.
· Classrooms are equipped with appropriate instructional materials and furniture.
· Fully furnished room for Computer classes, Library( English & Arabic)
Visiting children are accepted below 6 years old.
Tuition and Fees
Daily (Effat’s Employee – Students)
Infant Whole Academic Year ( 10 months)
Toddlers Academic Year
KG1 Academic Year
· Visitors pay the daily fee as they come and register.
· All fees are paid in advance.
· There will be no reduction in rates for absences or sick days.
· Summer months are not included in the semester fees.
· Effat employees and students receive 35% discount on the yearly fees only.
Admission and Enrollment
Applications for enrollment are accepted regardless of race, religion, gender or national origin.
The following steps must be completed for each child before the child can begin to participate in our program:
· Complete the Registration Form
· Complete the Immunization Record
· Photocopy of Family Card (for Saudis)
· Photocopy of Passport/Iqama (for non Saudis)
· 3 photos. (ID pictures)
· Pay the Required Fees to the Finance Dept. (attach the yellow receipt to the completed Registration form)
· Submit all of the above to the CDC office