Effat publications Year 1996
· Jamal Al-Lail , H. R.(1996). Muslim Women Between Tradition and Modernity: The Islamic Perspective. Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs, 16,99-110.
Effat publications Year 1997
· Jamal Al-Lail, H. R.(1997). Toward a Better Policy in Cultural Communication in Contemporary Societies. Almal Wa Altigarah Journal,.
Effat publications Year 1998
· Jamal Al-Lail , H. R.(1998).Comparative Analysis of Market, Government and Voluntary Roles& Behavior. Egyptian Journal For Commercial Studies,
Effat publications Year 2000
· Jamal Al-Lail, H. R. (2000). Philanthropic Non-Profit Third Economic Sector Organizations: The Saudi Experience. Scientific Journal of Economic &Commerce, 1, 609-713.
Effat publications Year 2002
· Jamal Allail, H.& Laufer, K.. (2002) “School Environments of the Future: Toward an Institutional Strategy for Cooperation” Working Paper Submitted for the King Saud University Symposium on Schools of the Future Riyadh, Saudi Arabia / October 22-23.
Effat publications Year 2009
1. Abbad, M., Morris, D. & Nahlik, D. (2009) Looking under the bonnet: Factors affecting student adoption of e-learning systems in Jordan. Special Edition of IRRODL, Canada, IRRODL, 10,.
2. Abbad, M., Morris, D., Al-Ayyoub, A., & Abbad, J. (2009) ‘Students’ Decisions to Use and E-Learning System: A Structural Equation Modelling Analysis. International Journal: Emerging Technologies in Learning,
3. Abbad, M., Morris, D., Al-Ayyoub, A. & Abbad, J. (2009). “E-learning: AOU Students’ Acceptance of Technology”. 4th International Conference on Interactive Mobile and Computer Aided Learning, Jordan,
4. Abbad, M. (2009). Learning from Group Interviews: Exploring Dimensions of LMS Acceptance. International Journal of Art and Science Conference, Germany.
1. El-Shafie, M (2009, April 14-16). The Poetics of Smart Space. Paper presented at The 2009 Third Ain Shams University International Conference on Environmental Engineering.
1. El-Shafie, M (2009). Sustainability Versus Mega Urban Development Projects. International Journal of Civil & Environmental Engineering IJCEE-IJENS 10, .
1. El-Shorbagy, A. (2009). Design with Nature: Windcatcher as a Paradigm of Natural Ventilation Device in Buildings.
International Journal of Civil & Environmental Engineering IJCEE-IJENS 10,.
1. El-Shorbagy, A. (2009). Hassan Fathy: The Unacknowledged Conscience Of Twentieth Century Architecture. International Journal of Basic & Applied Sciences IJBAS-IJENS 10,.
1. El-Shorbagy, A. (2009). Traditional Islamic-Arab House: Vocabulary And Syntax. International Journal of Civil & Environmental Engineering IJCEE-IJENS 10,.
1. Sarirete, A., Noble, E. & Chikh, A (2009). Knowledge and learning issues related to engineering education: a constructivist approach. International Journal Teaching and Case Studies, 2,, 17-28.
Effat publications Year of 2010
1. Al- Halabi, W., Tapia, M. & Kubat, M. A (Year). Mathematical Formula for the Search Engine Ranking Efficiency Evaluation Tool (S.E.R.E.E.T). International Journal of Computer Science & Emerging Technologies (IJCSET)
2. Abbad, M., & Al.Bargothi, M. (2010) Students’ Perceptions of E-learning Systems at Paisley University. The third International Conference and Exhibition for E-learning, University of Bahrain, Bahrain.
3. Abbad, M. (2010) E-banking in Jordan Behavior and Information Technology Journal.
4. Abou-Zeid, A., El-Sheikh, M. R., & El-Zanaty, M. H. (2010). Managing Organizational Change In The Construction Industry: Application On Implementing ISO 9000. Presented at the 2nd International Conference on Construction in Developing Countries (ICCIDC-II) Cairo, Egypt.
5. Bektas T, Chouman M, & Crainic T.G. (2010). Lagrangean-based decomposition algorithms for multicommodity network design problems with penalized constraints, Networks 55, (3), 171 – 180.
6. Chouman M., Crainic T.G., (2010), A MIP-Tabu Search Hybrid Framework for Multicommodity Capacitated Fixed-Charge Network Design, Matheuristics, Vienna, Austria, 28-30
7. Chouman M., Crainic T.G., (2010). MIP-Tabu Search Hybrid Framework for Multicommodity Capacitated Fixed-Charge Network Design, CIRRELT.
8. El-Shafie, M., (2010) Human-Environment Interactions: Phenomenal Relationships. Journal: IJCEE/IJENS, (21-29).
9. Ibrahim, R. & Sarirete, A. (2010) ‘Student Development in Higher Education: A Constructivist Approach’ in Technology Enhanced Learning. Quality of Teaching and Educational Reform; Communications in Computer and Information Science. 73, 467-473.
10. Jaber, F. & Abbad, M. (2010). The Effectiveness of Information Technology Adopted by Universities: Evaluating Students' Perception of e-Learning in Bahrain. Presented at the Academy of Marketing Conference, UK.
11. Jaber, F., & Abbad, M. (2010). “Evaluating e-learning systems: An empirical investigation on students’ perception in higher education area” submitted to Behavior and Information Technology Journal
12. Jamal Allail, Haifa R. (2010). The Role of Internationalization in Women’s Education in the Middle East”. Innovation Through Education: Building The Knowledge Economy in The Middle East. Global Education Research Reports: Report 4, Institute of International Education: Chapter Five, pp. 61-72, USA.
13. Maherzi, S. (2010). Students’ perceptions of their classroom climate and their motivation to study English: Development of a Saudi version of a questionnaire measuring perceptions and motivation, Paper presented at the Third KSAALT Conference in Al-Khobar (Saudi Arabia).
14. Mir, N. & Hussain, S. A. (2010). Secure web-based communication. Paper presented at the World Conference on Information Technology, 425 - 425.
15. Matar, M. Maged Georgy, M. & Abou-Zeid, A. (2010). Developing a BIM-Oriented Data Model to Enable Sustainable Construction in Practice. Proceeding on the 8th European Conference on Product & Process Modelling, University College Cork, Cork, Ireland..
16. Sarirete, A. & Chikh, A (2010). A Knowledge Management Process in Communities of Practice of Engineering Based on the SECI Model for Knowledge. International Journal of Web-Based Learning and Teaching Technologies, January – March 2010.
17. Sarirete, A., Noble, E., & Chikh, A. (2010). Knowledge Management through the Equilibrium Pattern Model for Learning. WSKS, 1, 564-572.
18. Sarirete, A., Chikh, A., Noble, E. (2010).Capitalizing Knowledge in Communities of Practice of e-Learning: Ontology-Based Community Memory. WSKS (2) 2009, 154-163
19. Tajdin, M. (2010).Text/sex oppression, a critical analysis of Islamic exegesis. International Conference on Discourse Analysis. Conference Proceedings: Ibn Zohr University. Agadir. Morocco.
20. Tajdin, M. (2010). Linguistics Analysis and Universal Religions Values’ Al-Ehya’a Journal, Issue 23-33,
Effat publications Year of 2011
1. Kleypas, K. and McDougall, J. (eds.). (2011) A Neocolonialist Invader or a Postmodern Exile?: the American-Style University in the ‘Desert of the Real’. The American-Style University at Large: Transplants, Outposts, and the Globalization of Higher Education Currently in pre-publication. : Rowman and Littlefield..
1. “On the Borderlines of Abjection and Jouissance: the North as an Abject in Jennifer Johnston’s The Gingerbread Woman”. Currently in pre-publication. Irish University Review 41.2 (Autumn 2011).E&T department, Effat University
3. Ibrahim, R., & Sarirete, A. (2011) A constructivist approach to student development: Effat University case study. International Journal of Technology Enhanced Learning-, 3, 297 – 307.
4. Ibrahim, R., & Sarirete, A. (2011). The Utilization of the Cascade Model for the Ambassador Program: Effat University Case. Presented at the ECE Conference, Salford University.
5. Mir, N. (2011). Web Page Watermarking: XML files using Synonyms and Acronyms. Paper presented at the International Conference on Computer, Electrical and System Sciences and Engineering, Dubai, U.A.E
6. Mir, N. (2011). Robust Techniques for Web Watermarking. International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security (IJCSIS)
7. Mir, N., Gadi, A, & Dandachi W. (2011) “Applying and Analyzing Security using Images” in International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security, IJCSIS-Volume 9, Issue 4.
8. Mir, N. (2011) "Zero Watermarking for Text on www Using Semantic Approach", paper Presented for 2nd International Conference on Software Engineering and Computer Systems (ICSECS2011), Malaysia.
9. Mir, N. (2011) "Zero Watermarking for Text on www Using Semantic Approach”, Published in Communications in Computer and Information Science” (CCIS) Series of Springer LNCS, Springer, series 7899.
10. Naughton, G. D. (2011) "Inapproximable Domestic Ideals: Frederick Douglass's 'The Heroic Slave' as Invocatory Narrative." The Americanist 26.
11. Pushkanevskaya Naughton, Y (2011) “Exile as Irony, Irony as Exile: A Comparative Perspective on the Twentieth-Century Literature of Emigration”. (E&T Seminar 1) Effat University, Jeddah, KSA
12. Pushkanevskaya Naughton, Y (2011): “Irony and Its Breakdown in Twentieth-Century Novels of Exile”. Article submitted for review to Comparative Literature Studies.
13. Pushkanevskaya Naughton, Y (2011) “The Dislocating City: Taxi Driving as Metaphor for Urban Exile in the Novels of Gaito Gazdanov and Helen Potrebenko”. Journal article for the special journal issue of The World Literary Review: Modernism's Metaphors, Images, and Symbols (issue 2). Proceedings on November 2011
14. Pushkanevskaya Naughton, Y (2011).The Dislocating City: Taxi Driving as Metaphor for Urban Exile in the Novels of Gaito Gazdanov and Helen Potrebenko”. Journal article for the special journal issue of The World Literary Review: Modernism's Metaphors, Images, and Symbols. Proceedings on November 2011.
15. Rashid, T. (2011). Does Emotional Intelligence (EI) determine the Accepted and Rejected Status? A Study of Sociometric Status, Emotional Competency and Self-perception. Presented in 3rd International Congress of Emotional Intelligence held from 8-10 September, 2011 in Opatija, Croatia.
16. Rashid, T. (2011). Does Emotional Intelligence (EI) determine the Accepted and Rejected Status? A Study of Sociometric Status, Emotional Competency and Self-perception. Presented in 3rd International Congress of Emotional Intelligence held from 8-10 September, 2011 in Opatija, Croatia.
17. Sarirete, A. (2011). Paper for presentation at TECHEDUCA 2011, Greece.
18. Sarirete, A., Chikh, A., & Noble, E. (2011). Building a community memory in communities of practice of e-learning: A knowledge engineering approach", Journal of Workplace Learning, 23, 456 – 467.
19. Shehata, M. S., Mohaghegh, N., & Aboelaze, M.,(2011). Controlling the Response Time of Web Servers, Proceedings of the 2011 International Conference on Internet Computing, 1, July 18-21, Las Vegas, NV.
Effat publications Year 2012
· 11th -14th January 2012: co-organiser and participant on the panel entitled “The American-Style University at Large: Transplants, Outposts, and the Globalization of Higher Education”. “Shifting Borders: America and the Middle East/ North Africa” Conference. Center for American Studies and Research (CASAR), American University of Beirut.
Effat publications still in press :
1. Mir, N. (In press). Zero Watermarking for Text on www Using Semantic Approach. For the 2nd International Conference on Software Engineering and Computer Systems, Malaysia (ICSECS2011) and to be published in Springer Journal.
2. Mir, N. (In press). Security for Arabic content.
3. “Irony and Its Breakdown in Twentieth-Century Novels of Exile”. Article submitted for review to Comparative Literature Studies.
4. ‘Translating’ English and American Literature into the MENA Classroom. Collaborative project with Gerald Naughton: book proposal submitted to several publishers.
5. Naughton, G. and Haque, S. (In press). “Between the Semiotic Drive and the Death Drive: the Island as a Chora”. In Shipwrecks and Islands. Volume, Dublin City University (publisher TBA).
6. “Translation and Reception of Mayne Reid in Russia and Elsewhere”. Collaborative research project with Gerald Naughton: journal article in progress.
7. Akbar, M., Salem, N., and Hussein, S. ‘Thermodynamics of Bardeen Regular Black hole’. Under process.