Effat University Management of Purchasing & Inventory is devoted to providing the best possible, highest quality service to all of our stakeholders. We work to create an environment that enhances productivity while providing varying levels of opportunity and ensuring a high quality of service relative to the competent procurement of goods and services.
Effat University’s Management of Purchasing & Inventory is dedicated to providing and managing for our stakeholders the most effective and efficient procurement processes and procedures for the acquisition of quality goods and services in support of the Effat University’s mission and goals. Primary consideration is to provide the best possible quality goods and services to our constituents with the price being secondary to quality.
- Dedication to provide for our stakeholders the most effective and efficient procurement processes and procedures for the acquisition of quality goods and services in support of the Effat University’s mission.
- Expand the scope of the purchasing and inventory function assuring that all departments are following purchasing policies and procedures in an effective manner.
- Bench mark with partner universities to attain best up-to-date purchasing and inventory management practices.
- Support high quality education by:Providing high quality educational materials, including furniture, stationary and book on a timely basis
- Facilitating timely Support purchasing and procurement service to Effat Students
- Provide timely updated educational materials.
- Plan for future expansion and growth needs with regard to furniture and
- Attract competitive vendors offering competitive prices for high quality furniture and educational supplies.
- Secure comfortable campus environment.
- Adhering to high quality standards in providing efficient and effective furniture and quality materials to serve the needs of researchers.
- Collaborate within the division and with academic and administrative units to implement enterprise wide initiatives in order to support Effat community and outside communities.
|أ. ريم غرابfirstname.lastname@example.org||+966 122328052||منسقة مشتريات|
|رباب رقبانemail@example.com||+966 122328051||مسؤولة مشتريات|