What Is the Computer-Delivered IELTS Test?
The IELTS Academic test is for people applying for higher education or professional registration in an English speaking environment. It measures the language proficiency of people who want to study or work where English is used as a language of communication.
ith the computer-delivered IELTS the Reading, Writing, and Listening sections will be administered via a computer at the Testing Center, while the Speaking exam will remain face-to-face with an Examiner.
Registration and Payment:
Registration and payment are done via IELTS main website at www.ielts.org.
(choose Effat University as your examination venue).
On the Test Day
- Examinees should bring a valid, photo bearing ID such as: Passport, Saudi National ID, or Iqama, and Driver's License
- Examinees should bring their Registration Form
- Examinees should be on campus at 9:00am and enter from Gate 6.
- The Test starts at 10:00 AM and it takes up to 2hrs and 45 min to be completed
- There are no breaks in between the sections
Personal items other than your ID document(s) are not allowed in the testing room. Any items you choose to bring to the test center may be inspected and/or confiscated.
Computer-Delivered IELTS 2020 Schedule
Please check latest announcement by clicking on www.ielts.org