The Red Sea Culture Immersion Program (RSCIP)
is a multifaceted program for participants from around the world who
are teaching, studying or researching any subject related to Arabic
heritage, culture, architecture, language and people.
It aims to
expand knowledge of and experience in Arab history, art, culture,
architecture, global issues, business, finance and religion.
Multidisciplinary in approach, this enriching program offers unique and
immersive cultural and social activities that include exploration of the
traditional art and architecture of Saudi Arabia, And excursions and
weekend trips to neighboring towns and cities.
To know more, please see the Red Sea Culture Immersion Program
Admission Requirements and Application
- Admission Application.
- Effat Medical Form.
- Guardian Consent Letter.
- Copy of a valid passport (front page)
- Official transcript
- Proof of English
- Two Recommendation Letters
letter from the home university approving your courses at Effat if you
are enrolled and seeking courses that will be counted towards your
- List of courses you would like to register. ZSXZ for 2018/2019 course offerings.
- Copy of diploma (undergraduate or graduate, if applicable)
- Copy of the payment slip (full payment must be made for all courses to be registered)
- Fall Semester: January 1st
- Spring Semester: May 1st
- Summer Semester: September 1st