To build and lead the cinematic art education in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and to compete globally.
The Program of Cinematic Arts is devoted to educating and inspiring the art and entertainment industry leaders of tomorrow by interweaving Effat University Core Values into the theory and practice of the cinematic art discipline.
- Enhance the Bachelor of Science in Cinematic Arts Program's national and international recognition by strengthening its presence through the active contribution to the output of national and international media and film industry.
- Provide an ethical work environment that is conducive to transparency, productivity and innovation through effective leadership and seek and obtain national and international accreditation and ranking.
- Sustain academic excellence by providing high quality education in media and filmmaking that balances between theory and practice and encourage students to be creative and innovative while keeping to their ethics and values.
- Attract and retain students who will graduate as highly skilled professionals in the fields of production, screenwriting, animation and interactive media as future entrepreneurs and agents of change.
- Attract and retain highly qualified professional faculty in the areas of media and film –making and provide faculty and students with state-of–the-art learning resources to ensure having a successful teaching, learning and research environment.
- Provide faculty and students with state-of–the-art classrooms, labs and other facilities and equipment to ensure having a successful teaching, learning and research environment.