CCU committed to provide high quality communication services to Effat university to ensure an effective communication environment with external entities and to provide efficient internal communication network.
Provide the best available quality of communication services.
- Build an alliance with available national and international Telecommunications and shipping companies to enhance Effat University mission and its vision.
- Develop and apply clear guidelines to integrate with the university priorities, which illustrate and tailor policies that insure a fair usage of communication Services to make decision making efficient process and reflect transparency.
- Adopting the university module of quality to strengthen CCU Identity, quality profile and awareness of quality, which provide dependable communication and information services.
- Facilitate the services that support distinction Effat quality education and strengthen the sense of fellowship with the faculty through supporting their accomplishment.
- Support recruitment by implement the available technologies and facilitate the procedures to ensure effective and efficient recruitment season and Cooperate to expand the scope of targeted students.
- Supporting University’s overall target to transform Effat Library and cultural museum to dynamic learning environment.
- Participating in the university’s operational goals for the campus master plan to meet the green campus and environmental sustainability requirements by upgrading the communication infrastructure.
- Utilize the university goals and priority to manage University resources, and its strategic priorities in order to maintain and enhance Effat’s overall financial strength by activating the waste management.
- Open a direct and diverse Communication channels for the outside parties to recognize Effat community as a place of choice and a values-based institution.
- Support the university efforts to enhance DGSR to make Effat University a preeminent research university.
- Establishing community dialogue and engage in partnerships across the community.
|Al Sayyid Al Namakifirstname.lastname@example.org||+966 122328019||Assistant Communication, Central Communications|