The Deanship for Admissions and Registration thrives on a student-centered environment thus strives to provide comprehensive and excellent services to students by combining the most advanced technological resources and a team of highly trained and sensitive professionals in a welcoming and supportive environment that values diversity and multiculturalism, mutual respect, outstanding customer service, efficiency and accuracy.
To achieve optimum utilization of the university’s capacity as well as a degree of optimum fluency and flexibility in all procedures related to student recruitment and retention, admissions, registration, and records through utilization of modern technologies.
- Develop effective recruitment strategies that would ultimately lead to deepening its presence and graduating generations would impact the socio-economic stance and enrich cultural diversity.
- Ensure a proactive leadership and dynamic work environment through engaging DAR employees in decision making loops.
- Support the University national and international accreditation through automating registration processes and continuous improvement of quality
- Efficiently manage the admission, registration and scheduling processes to ensure delivery of the University’s curriculum in accordance with its policies and regulations to ensure close monitoring of student progress
- Same as DAR is a co-owner of Standard 5
- upport a dynamic learning environment by providing accurate and timely information and monitoring of students’ academic progress
- Expand and optimize student support services through acquisition of up-to-date technology and integration of automation of admissions and registration processes.
- To support the University’s efforts in maintaining and enhancing its overall financial strength.
- Recruit and retain highly qualified and knowledgeable staff able to support DAR’s strategic goals effectively through identifying areas of competency and nurturing skills.
- Support fostering a vibrant, successful and interactive research community through increasing the quantity and quality of undergraduate and graduate students that possess research abilities and capabilities
- Support the University’s efforts to develop long term national and international productive partnerships through student exchange and study abroad programs, and engaging parents and potential employers, and collaboration with schools and universities.
Please check the full services of Admissions and Registration
|Dr. Zainab Abuelmaatti||+966 email@example.com||Assistant Professor ＆ Dean of Admission and Registration|
|Nesreen Al- Fahal||+966 firstname.lastname@example.org||Registrar , Deanship of Admissions ＆ Registration|
|Ragaa Khairy||+966 email@example.com||Scholarship ＆ Financial Aid Executive Manager|
|Affraa N. Al-Sharif||+966 firstname.lastname@example.org||Graduates Auditing Coordinator|
|Sheikha Bin Mahfooz||+966 email@example.com||International Students Office Coordinator|
|Jamila A. Mualim||+966 firstname.lastname@example.org||Program Building and CAPPs Coordinator|
|Anan A. Sindi||+966 email@example.com||Student Recruitment and Admission officer|
|Mawahp Al-Guthmi||+966 firstname.lastname@example.org||Student Appeals and Grievance Officer|
|Maram N. Mogharbel||+966 email@example.com||Admission Assistant|
|Ghadeer F. Qubouri||+966 firstname.lastname@example.org||Assistant, Deanship of Admissions ＆ Registration|
|Bayan M. Althomali||+966 email@example.com||Registration ＆ Scheduling Assistant|