In a constantly changing world, it’s entrepreneurs who rise to the challenge of leading businesses.
Our Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Entrepreneurship will equip you with the entrepreneurial skills and knowledge to lead businesses of all sizes in any sector. The ENTP Program will teach you to organize and manage domestic, regional and global companies, but focuses on doing business here in the Middle East, particularly Saudi Arabia.
The ENTP Department aims to be recognized, nationally and internationally, as the reference in building and nurturing an innovative entrepreneurial mindset that will inspire its graduates to be the leaders of the future economical and societal changes in the Kingdom.
The Entrepreneurship Department aims to provide world-class education through an integrated and contemporary curriculum, delivered by highly qualified and passionate faculty who will prepare graduates to effectively contribute to the Kingdom's economic prosperity through a global, innovative and entrepreneurial mindset.
Know more about Entrepreneurship program
- Position and market the ENTP program as a national and international reference in Entrepreneurship education.
- Encourage a positive work environment that promotes integrity and team spirit through effective and inspiring leadership.
- To enhance the department’s quality measures to maintain the national accreditation and gain the international accreditation.
- Sustain excellence in all academic activities of the department through the introduction of innovative approaches.
- Attract and retain high quality students to the Entrepreneurship program.
- Continue to provide innovative learning resources and promote their effective use among faculty and students in support of teaching, learning, and research activities.
- Optimize the use of the teaching and research facilities provided by the college to increase collaborative and entrepreneurial initiatives.
- Further develop the department of Entrepreneurship’s financial situation to ensure growth and sustainability
- Hire, retain and support high profile faculty and staff to effectively manage and lead the department.
- Further, support quality research and scholarly activities in the department through an effective allocation and management of the available resources.
- Further, enhance the collaboration activities of the department with the academic and non-academic partners as well as the alumni and other stakeholders in the general community.