The General Education Program seeks to acquire a place of preeminence in promoting the true spirit of Liberal Arts Education (LAE), research, intercultural communication and community engagement.
The General Education Program creates a vibrant environment for academic excellence, societal relevance and global awareness through imparting Liberal Arts Education, disseminating high quality research and advancing the best of citizenship traits among the students and the community at large.
- Achieve the General Education Program’s mission as a liberal arts provider and enhance its national and international presence through deepening its partnership with local and global communities.
- Develop an efficient and transparent working environment through effective leadership of the General Education Department.
- Adhere to the Liberal Arts Education (LAE) principles in providing excellent curricular and extra-curricular activities through a variety of educational resources and services.
- Promote students’ ethical, moral and civic contributions towards their immediate and distant contexts.
- Recruit and retain qualified faculty and staff and create a vibrant environment conducive to professional growth and development
- Offer technological support and other required facilities in order to optimize the General Education Department’s functioning through an efficient management of its budget.
- Strengthen research culture and scholarship and encourage faculty and students to increase their research output.
- Enhance relationships and interactions with local and global communities through projects and joint activities.
General Education Program
Please click here to know more about General Education Program at Effat University.
|Dr. Khadija Itanifirstname.lastname@example.org||+966 122137949||Assistant Professor ＆ Chair of GEP|
|Dr. Ayman S. Eddakrouriemail@example.com||+966 122137680||Director of Effat Library ＆ Cultural Museum|
|Dr. Ali Hassanfirstname.lastname@example.org||+966 122137955||Associate Professor|
|Dr. Mohammed Khalilemail@example.com||+966 122137953||Associate Professor|
|Dr. Mohammad Khalidfirstname.lastname@example.org||+966 122137956||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Sena Maherziemail@example.com||+966 122137997||Assistant Professor|
|Ms. Friederike Jungtowfirstname.lastname@example.org||+966 122137951||German Instructor|