To be a leading center in improving and standardizing the quality of assessment at Effat University and at extending its assessment services and measurement expertise to educational institutions nationally and internationally.
The Testing Center provides effective assessment and evaluation support to both academic units, national, and international entities and assists in the promotion of academic integrity through administering tests and collecting and processing their data.
- Enhance Testing Center’s recognition by continuing to publicize its services nationally and internationally through Qiyas and NCTA.
- Improve the level of transparency and effective leadership to develop a stronger collaboration with other units and to develop an encouraging working climate.
- Adhere to well-established best practice and protocols for testing integrity and continue to evaluate TC services and effort to enhance the testing environment
- Continue to provide a standardized testing environment that is conducive to optimal performance and Improve the understanding of TC Services for current and prospective students and faculty
- Dedicate to providing the best possible service to current and prospective students in regard to quality, courtesy, promptness, and clarity of instructions.
- Encourage the usage of technology in optimizing tests and assessment.
- Provide standardized test accommodations and sustain repair and replacement for equipment and furniture
- Create opportunities that will ensure profits and strengthen TC’s financial aspect
- Contribute to institutional initiatives to improve higher education participation and supply a well-equipped, educated workforce.
- Engage in research projects using available data
- ontinue to participate in community services that pertains to the needs of the inside and outside community.
Know more about Testing Center services
- Effat University's placement tests (English and MATH)
- International tests (SAT, iBT, TOEIC, & Holland Test)
- National tests (Qiyas)
- Graduate Program Admission Tests
- Distant Learning Testing
|Iman Al- Moarawiemail@example.com||+966 122137630||Executive Manager, Testing Center|
|Enaam Khayatfirstname.lastname@example.org||+966 122137632||Coordinator , Testing Center|
|Faten A. Baremail@example.com||+966 122137634||Officer , Testing Center|
|Bashaier S. Atarjifirstname.lastname@example.org||+966 122137631||Assistant, Testing Center|