Effat Language &
Translation Center, Effat College of Humanities
Language and Civilization- Level1 Course Code: DELC1
Instructor Name: Hanaa Ahmed MoussaStart Date: 23 Feb 2020
End Date: 9 Mar 20
Time: 14:40 - 17:00
Credit Hours: 45 Hrs
Fees: 2500 SR
Course Code: -
Instructor Name: Sadaf AhmadStart Date: 10 March 2020
End Date: 15-Apr-2020
Time: 02:00 - 05:00
Credit Hours: 30 Hrs
Fees: 1500 SR
Develop a culture of service through short and long-term productive partnerships and collaborations with local, international, educational, governmental, industrial allies that support the market needs with the provision of highly skilled professionals.
Develop and support a culture of service through national and international short and long term productive partnerships and collaborations that support the community and strengthen the University.
- Enhance Effat University/s national and international recognition by deepening its presence, impact and contribution to the social, cultural and economic vitality of the Saudi 2030 vision.
- Enlarging the scope of national and international accreditations.
- Provide an innovative, distinctive, and high quality education, which inspires the students' broad inquiry, intellectual engagement, and service
- Cultivate broad inquiry and dynamic learning environment that meets the university evolving needs and future growth.
- Encourage creativity among students, faculty, staff and external community through state of-the-art learning and information resources and services.
- Achieve and sustain financial stability and strength to enhance the University's competitiveness.
Services Offered by Effat Language and Translation Center
Our training program in the Effat University Language and Translation Center to train and develop linguistic skills in six different levels, in six languages: English, French, Spanish, Persian/Farsi, Turkish, Malay, and Urdu. Training is offered by the center for both internal and external communities, including employees of companies and institutions. The center also provides training and consultation in translation and interpreting in various fields, such as business translation, legal translation, audiovisual translation, and media translation. The center also develops ESOL teachers, and Arabic non-native teachers inside and outside communities. Consultancy includes translation and proofreading in the following languages: Arabic, English and French.
- Courses in English as a Foreign Language (6 levels) leading to a diploma
- Courses in Arabic for non-native speakers (6 levels) leading to a diploma
- Courses in French as a Foreign language (6 levels) – approved with Sorbonne University
- Courses in Spanish as a Foreign Language (various levels)
- Short courses in other languages.
Ahmad Khuddro, Ph.D
Assistant Professor & Coordinator Effat Language and Translation Center
Telephone: +966 92 000 3331 Ext: 7786
Fax: +966 12 637 7447