The four-level Diploma in Arabic as a Foreign Language is designed to enable candidates to communicate effectively in Arabic and in particular in terms of listening, speaking, reading and writing. The Diploma aims to cultivate an interest in contemporary Arabic art, history, and culture.
The 3-semester Diploma in French rapidly develops French communication skills in all its students, even from Beginner's level. There's fast progress in French listening & speaking, the other skills underpinning communication. The Program is intensive and based on Blended Learning.
In the last semester, students specialize in two of the following, opening up new worlds, for employment or interest:
- French for Business and Retail
- French and the Francophone World
- French for Healthcare and the Community
- French for the Fashion Industry
- French for Sports and the Media
- French for Tourism and Hospitality
This seven-level Diploma is designed to consolidate and develop the students' four language skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking. It integrates the four systems of English: grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation and functional usage. The Diploma aims to help students develop their study skills, critical thinking and self-discipline necessary for success in their university majors and future careers.
Level 1 Course Title
- Beginner Reading & Writing Skills
- Beginner Listening & Speaking Skills
Level 2 Course Title
- Elementary Reading & Writing Skills
- Elementary Listening & Speaking Skills
Level 3 Course Title
- Intermediate Reading & Writing Skills
- Intermediate Listening & Speaking Skills
Level 4 Course Title
- Upper Intermediate Reading & Writing Skills
- Upper Intermediate Listening & Speaking Skills
Level 5 Course Title
- Advanced Reading & Writing Skills
- Advanced Listening & Speaking Skills
Level 6 Course Title
- Global English & Intercultural Competence
Level 7 Course Title
How to register:
Arabic / French Diploma Placement Test:
Registration upon request.
English Diploma Placement Test:
You can take the Linguaskill Test either:
After you finished registering your test, please read Effat University's Covid 19 Testing Policies and Procedures .
For more information regarding the diploma program please contact:
Princess Albandari Center for Civic Engagement “PACCE" at Effat University:
920003331 Ext. 7553