The Testing Center has also experienced outstanding success for being recognized as a leading examination center in Saudi Arabia, as well as the only local Testing Center to become a Charter Member and Test Center by the National College Testing Association (NCTA).
To be a leading center in improving and standardizing the quality of assessment at Effat University and at extending its assessment services and measurement expertise to educational institutions nationally and internationally.
The Testing Center provides effective assessment and evaluation support to both academic units, national, and international entities and assists in the promotion of academic integrity through administering tests and collecting and processing their data.
- Enhance Testing Center's recognition by continuing to publicize our services nationally and internationally through Qiyas and NCTA
- Adhere to the regulations and guidelines established by the testing vendors and the university
- Maintain the highest compliance regarding protecting the confidentiality of test candidate information and records
- Improve the understanding of TC Services for current and prospective students and faculty
- Dedicate the best possible services to current and prospective students in regard to quality, courtesy, promptness, and clarity of instructions
- Encourage the usage of technology in optimizing tests and assessment
- Provide standardized test accommodations and sustain repair and replacement for equipment and furniture
- Offers collaborative and courteous customer service to students, faculty, staff, and the community
- Contribute to institutional initiatives to improve higher education participation and supply a well-equipped and educated workforce
- Continue to participate in community services that pertain to the needs of our local communities