To know more about
our departments Criteria, Please visit Effat University Academics.
- Complete application form (non-refundable application fee of SR1000), Please visit Effat University Admissions.
- Copy of National ID for Saudi (Copy of Iqama for non-Saudi).
- Copy of student's passport.
- Original recognized Bachelor Degree To know more about the Approved Bachelor degrees by the Ministry of Education, Please visit the Ministry of Education.
- Original Transcript.
- Two recent passport-size photos.
- Completed notarized medical examination report and emergency contact information form,Please visit Effat University Admissions to download Effat Medical file.
- Provide English Standardized Test certificate (TOEFL/IELTS), OR sit for Effat placement test (fee of SR600), Please visit Effat University Testing Center to schedule and know more about Effat placement test procedures.
- Set for the Admission test (fee of SR 400 based on the chosen department), Please visit Effat University Testing Center to schedule and know more about Admission test procedures.
- Set for a personal interview.