The Red Sea Culture Immersion Program (RSCIP) is a multifaceted program for participants from around the world who are teaching, studying or researching any subject related to Arabic heritage, culture, architecture, language and people.
It aims to expand knowledge of and experience in Arab history, art, culture, architecture, global issues, business, finance and religion. Multidisciplinary in approach, this enriching program offers unique and immersive cultural and social activities that include exploration of the traditional art and architecture of Saudi Arabia, And excursions and weekend trips to neighboring towns and cities.
To know more, please see the Red Sea Culture Immersion Program
Admission Requirements and Application
- Admission Application.
- Effat Medical
- Guardian Consent
- Copy of a valid passport (front page)
- Official transcript
- Proof of English
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Official letter from the home university approving your courses at Effat if you are enrolled and seeking courses that will be counted towards your graduation requirement
- Copy of diploma (undergraduate or graduate, if applicable)
- Copy of the payment slip (full payment must be made for all courses to be registered)
- Fall Semester: January 1st
Semester: May 1st
- Summer Semester: September 1st