Effat University conducts Effat scholarship competition twice a year
Please keep visiting our webstie and our official accounts on the social media to check scholarships dates once announced
Required Documents for Effat University Scholarship Competition for Graduate Students
- Copy of the National ID for Saudis (Copy of Iqama for non-Saudis)
- Copy of student's passport
- Copy recognized Bachelor certificate (or its equivalent)
- Copy Transcript
- 2 Recommendation Letters
- 2 recent photos passport-size
- Standardized test scores (TOEFL, IELTS, etc.) if available. If not you can apply for the test at Effat University campus on the day of the competition.
- Fill in Effat University Annual Academic Competition application, and bring it with you on the competition day.
For inquiries regarding Effat University's academic competition, please contact the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid on:
Mobile0500532840 – 0555316201- 0505819131- 0530008479 – 0503560575