Effat University Scholarship Competition for Undergraduate Programs
Effat University opens its doors to talented and academically excellent applicants from all nationalities for fall semester 2018-2019 G-1439-1440 H. To apply for Effat competition for full and partial scholarships for all undergraduate programs.
- Date: Saturday, 24th of March 2018G (7th of Rajab 1439 H).
- Time: Entrance starts from 10:00 AM; last time to enter is 12:00 PM.
- Test: Duration not less than two hours and a half.
- Place: Entering from Effat Campus gate 9.
Required Documents for Effat University Scholarship Competition for Undergraduate Students
- 2 Personal photos passport size
- A copy of National ID for Saudis or Iqama for non-Saudis
- 2 copies of Qudurat
- For high school graduates submit 2 copies of high school certificate not less than 80% “very good" or equivalent, Please find more information about all high school equivalency provided by the Ministry of Education (MOE).
- For high school students submit: 2 copies of high school certificate of first semester in the current academic year not less than 80% “very good" or equivalent.
- 2 copies of the transcript for the transfer students (GPA is not less than 2.75 out 4 or 3.75 out of 5)
- Copy of IELTS/ TOFEL certificates if available, if not you can apply for the test at Effat University campus
- Fill in Effat University Annual Academic Competition application, and bring it with you on the competition day.
For inquiries regarding Effat University's academic competition, please contact the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid on:
0500532840 – 0555316201- 0505819131- 0530008479 – 0503560575