Effat University Scholarship Competition for Undergraduate Programs
Effat University opens its doors to talented and academically excellent applicants from all nationalities for fall semester 2018-2019 G-1439-1440 H. To apply for Effat competition for full and partial scholarships for all undergraduate programs.
- Date: Saturday, 22 May 2018 G – 7 Ramadan1439 H
- Time: Entrance starts from 10:00 AM; last time to enter is 12:00 PM
- Open file: 10 am – 12pm
- Interviews: 10am 12 pm
- Test: Duration not less than two hours and a half starts at 1pm
- Place: Entering from Effat Campus gate 9
- Depart: Leave campus from gate 6 at 4 pm
Required Documents for Effat University Scholarship Competition for Undergraduate Students
- 2 Personal photos passport size
- A copy of National ID for Saudis or Iqama for non-Saudis
- 2 copies of Qudurat
- 2 copies of high school certificate not less than 80% “very good” or equivalent, for more information about all high school equivalency provided by the Ministry of Education (MOE), Please find more information about all high school equivalency provided by the Ministry of Education (MOE).
- 2 copies of the transcript for the transfer students (GPA is not less than 2.75 out 4 or 3.75 out of 5)
- Copy of IELTS/ TOFEL certificates if available, if not you can apply for the test at Effat University campus
- Fill in Effat University Annual Academic Competition application, and bring it with you on the competition day.
For inquiries regarding Effat University's academic competition, please contact the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid on:
0500532840 – 0555316201- 0505819131- 0530008479 – 0503560575