"She Codes" Programming Competition (Undergraduate Track)
The competition is open to all female undergraduate students currently enrolled in a university located in Saudi Arabia regardless of their major.
Competition Structure and Environment:
- Team formation: Every team should have between 2 to 3 members
- A limit of three teams per University can participate.
- Programming languages: Java and C++.
- Practice session: April 3rd, 2019
- Competition Day: April 4th, 2019
- Contest duration: 5 hours
Score Calculation and Winner Determination
Similar to the ACM-ICPC competition, problems will be scored if they are solved based on how long the problem was solved after the beginning of the competition. Time penalties will be given on problems if solved if they were attempted more than once.
Teams will be ranked firstly on how many problems they solved and then based on how much time penalty each team had with each problem they solved. The winner will be the team ranked first, second and third on the automated scoreboard when the time of the competition ends.
Before the Contest:
- Form a team with students from your university
- Choose a coach from your university faculty
- Register your team online
- Practice questions similar to other ACM programming completions and tutorials
- Review algorithms, programming syntax, techniques etc. Some relevant websites would be excellent resource to achieve these
- We recommend teams arrive early for the practice session to make themselves familiar with the contest environment. Teams who come on the day of the competition are still eligible to participate but must come an hour earlier for registration and will not have a chance to practice on the PCs before the competition.
Contest rulesPlease review the competition rule document provided in the manual.pdf
Undergraduate students flyer