Every academic year, EFFAT University recognizes an outstanding student of academic and personal merit to hold the Queen EFFAT Citizenship Award (QECA). The QECA winner has several privileges and also acts as the president of Students Shura which is the legislative body of students that works with the Student Council to meet students needs.
QECA award Conditions
Student status should be full-time
- The student should have completed at least 60 credits
- The student should not have any failing grades or incompletes
- The student should have cumulative GPA of 3.5 and above
- The student's performance in activities and participation in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities. Her Student Development Transcript should indicate that she is a proud representative of EFFAT University and a contributor to the community (50 value points in the two previous semesters).
- The student should give a presentation before the selection Government headed by the President before the vote is taken.
|Tamara Batarji||Information Systems||2000-2001|
|Rasha Naeem||Computer Science||2001-2002|
|Heba Ajaj||Information Systems||2002-2003|
|Amani Al Guraibi||Information Systems||2003-2004|
|Rozana Al Banawi||Psychology||2004-2005|
|Maram Al Nafei||Information Systems||2006-2007|
|Orjowan Al Omari||Marketing||2007-2008|
|Lolowah Khalid Al Saud||Finance||2008-2009|
|Fatimah Al Banawi||Psychology||2009-2010|
|Asha Manohoran||English and Translation||2010-2011|
|Bayan Al-Nawimi||Electrical and Computer Engineering||2011-2012|
|Afnan Linjawi||English and Translation||2012-2013|
|Sarah Alarifi||Electrical and Computer Engineering||2015-2016|
|Rola Alghamdi||Computer Science||2017-2018|