The theme of the Conference will be “BLOCKCHAIN, SMART CONTRACT AND ISLAMIC FINANCING”. The main topics of the conference include, but not limited to:
- Ethics and regulation of digital Islamic finance
- Blockchain and Smart contract
- Issues with Islamic financial innovation
- Shari’ah scholars and SSBs and their position vis-à-vis Islamic financial innovation.
- Fintech and Saudi vision 2030
- Digital banking
- Dynamic Islamic Capital Market
- Islamic Finance and SME Financing
Authors are invited to submit their full papers in English, in Word formats. Submissions should be made though email IFC@effatuniversity.edu.sa or EasyChair website (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=4theffatifcZ). Contact person: Dr. Tahar Tayachi.
Any submissions after the September 30th will not be entertained. All the papers’ submission are peer-reviewed and the decision notification is made latest by October 10th. Both theoretical and empirical papers are considered by the conference.
The authors are required to use the following format:
- Length: 10 to 15 pages, Font Times New Roman, size 12, 1.0 line spacing (single space), A4 paper size, Margins: 1 inch or 2.5cm
- Author(s) names, affiliation, correspondence address, and email address should be provided in title page
- Between three to six key words should be mentioned by the author(s)
- Tables and figures should be placed in their appropriate location in the paper
- References should follow APA format
Selected papers presented in the conference would be published in a special issue of King Abdulaziz University Journal of Islamic Economics KAUJIE (Scopus Indexed). Authors must edit and send their papers conform to the journal guidelines:http://iei.kau.edu.sa/Pages-E-JKAU-IEHome.aspx