Diploma in Arabic as a Foreign Language
Diploma in English Language
Diploma in French Language
German for Academic Purposes Beginner A.1
Developmental Course in Subtitling
Diploma in Programming and Computing
Qualifying Program in Artificial Intelligence
Associate Diploma in Networking
Associate Diploma in Interior Decoration & Techniques
Associate Diploma in Graphic Design
Developmental Course in Solid Work
Developmental Course in Photography
- Students are required to pay their full tuition fee upon registration
- All programs regardless of duration are paid in full two weeks before the start date of the program and before the end of the add/withdrawal date (14 days before program starting date).
- There are no installments are allowed for any of the PACCE programs.
- Student who wishes to withdraw from a program fill out a “Refund Request form” where the student states his/her justification. The Director of the PACCE must approve the application prior to implementation.
- Method and Timing of payment:
- The amount can be refunded by Cheque or bank transfer in the name of the person/company that paid the fees.
- Refunds with complete documents normally required 1 to 4 weeks for approval and processing.
- In the event that a student withdraws from the course, the following refund schedule will be applied:
- In the event that PACCE is responsible for cancelling or not completing the specific courses, student is able to refund a 100% of the fees.
The payment can be made by
- Effat Online Payment
- Cash (working hours are from 8:00 Am to 3:00:PM)
- Cheque payable to Effat University
- Credit card (VISA, Master Card, American Express)
- Direct deposit or bank transfer* to EFFAT bank account
- Wire Transfer Required Information
Bank Name: Saudi National Bank (SNB)
Name of Account Holder: Effat University
Bank Account Number: 10147135000210
International Bank Account number (IBAN): SA9310000010147135000210