Are you ready for a new learning adventure?
A new path to broaden your horizon!
Meet new people and experience a different culture?
To know more about the programs, please scholarship brochure.
Admission criteria and requirements
- Admission Application.
- Effat Medical Form.
- Official letter from the home university approving your courses at Effat
- Gaurdian Consent Letter.
- Official Transcript
- Two recommendation letters
- Complete Effat Medical report
- Copy of a valid passport (front page)
- GPA 3.00/4 or 4.00/5 or above
- Proof of English:
- Test score (TOEFL 79/IELTS 6.5)
- Studied in English
- Minimum/ Maximum course credits to be studied at Effat University under this scholarship: 12 credits ( four courses)
please visit Effat University Academics