An abstract of no more than 250 words should be emailed to (email@example.com) or submitted on the following link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icllt5
Abstracts should include the following:
- Title of paper
- First and family name of author(s)
- Institutional affiliation
- Current position/academic title
- Email address
- At Least 5 keywords that best describe the subject area of your submission
Paper Submission and Presentation:
All presenters are invited to submit papers based on their accepted abstracts. The length of the presentations should not exceed 20 minutes.
Papers should describe original completed work rather than intended work. A paper accepted for presentation cannot be presented or have been presented at any other meeting with publicly available published proceedings. Papers that are being submitted to other conferences or workshops must indicate this on the title page.
Presentations & Publication
- An accepted paper may have more than one author. However, the main presenter in the conference must be specified.
- Selected presenters may be asked to develop their papers for an internationally peer-reviewed volume on the topic as conference proceedings. The presenters might be asked to pay a Publication fee.
For any other inquires please contact Dr. Khadija Kaj-Itani (firstname.lastname@example.org)