I am interested in Architectural engineering & building technology, with great concern for new trends and techniques that help in building performance, skin, and quality of life buildings. There is new material in inventions every day in building technology that enhances sustainability in architecture design. My research included multi-approached techniques such as Smart buildings, adaptive building skin, biomimetic .., and city livability. According to each research objective, different assessments and methodologies were applied through my research. For Building Technology there, I got my well-known publications that achieved high citation within Scopus or ISI. Always searching for new achievements in the field that enhance architecture design and quality of life and architect’s creativity. My research papers and projects are focusing on building technology within a new visioning that connects it with different fields as below These are:
- Livability & quality of life by ensuring good urban planning that respects humanitarian aspects, sustainability roles, and social impact.
- Implementing new building technologies in the design process through the millennium new visions, especially the new smart urbanism, architecture, materials & techniques.
- Design with nature through Biomimetic Architecture seeks solutions for sustainability in nature, not by replicating the natural forms, structure& techniques, but by understanding the rules governing those forms through the examination of nature, its models, systems, and processes to examine nature gain inspiration to solve man-made problems. Also, to solve structure dilemma to be part of architectural design with benefiting from inspirations to create live building skin mitigate GHG.
- Ecological and sustainable design in architecture focuses on the Techniques and materials parallel with merging theory and practice of architectural and environmental design.
- Nano architecture positively influences building technology to enhance more sustainability for the
- sustainable building behavior
- Vernacular architecture in Arab countries analysis (Urban design – environmental aspects – building constructions materials & techniques) as inspiration for Bioclimatism & Eco-adaptive architecture methodologies.
- New trends & techniques of smart materials through applications improve the internal environment regarding; building function, climatic zone, environmental aspects, users, and social aspects.