- Guillaume, K. (2016) Motivation by Stealth? Conference proceedings Mohamed V University, Rabat, Morocco
- Guillaume, K. (2001) Independent Scotland and the EU: a natural progression? University of Leicester. Dissertation for Masters in EU Law: “an EU legal perspective that, interestingly, sets itself above and beyond the politics of the equation, concentrating on where the real power lies...”
Submitted to, and accepted by, the Scottish Government as a consultation document
- Guillaume, K. (1997) Translator (French chapters) Sudan: Ancient Kingdoms of the Nile, Editor Wildung, D., published by Flammarion and the Institut du Monde Arabe, Paris, with the Kunsthalle, Munich. https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2279241.Sudan
- Guillaume, K. (1997) Translator (captions) Impressions of Yemen, written by Marechaux, M. & P., published by Flammarion.
- Guillaume, K. (1996) Translator (full text) Impressions of Arabia: Architecture and Frescoes of the Asir Region, written by Mauger, T., published by Flammarion