To be an epitome of Liberal Arts Education (LAE) compatible with Islamic worldview and IQRA values
The General Education Department aims to produce civically engaged citizens with the knowledge, skills and dispositions necessary for meeting the requirements of the 21st Century by drawing upon the philosophy of LAE while adhering to the University's core values.
- Assist the University in deepening its presence nationally and internationally through providing a solid knowledge base coupled with graduate characteristics, research output and community service as a collaborative effort by faculty and students
- Offer effective and responsible leadership opportunities to the Department faculty and staff
- Seek international accreditation
- Promote and sustain quality learning and teaching
- Implement all policies and procedures for efficient administration
- Support the expansion of learning resources in partnership with IT and Effat Library.
- Communicate with the concerned Units for providing and maintaining facilities and equipment
- Plan and manage the budget effectively and offer research and consultancy projects that yield revenues for the University
- Plan in advance for the recruitment needs of qualified and experienced faculty ,Provide professional development opportunities
- Strengthen research culture and scholarship by implementing the University’s research strategic plan
- Promote Effat’s reputation by strengthening its relationships and interactions with the community
Know more about General Education Program