The Bachelor of Science (BSc) in HRM provides an in-depth study of the major concepts and tools in the theory and application of modern human-resources techniques. You will acquire knowledge and skills covering a range of human resources management functions including hiring and staffing, training and development, performance appraisal, and reward management. Emphasis will be placed on issues unique to the Middle East. The impact of globalization and information technology on the human resources field will also be addressed. At the Department of Human Resources Management, faculty members endeavor to nurture a supportive environment for learning and select cognitive techniques that challenge students to take an active and interactive role in the educational process. Leading international undergraduate business programs share the goal of a holistic education. This demands that the educational experience not only prepare students for their first job, but also for a full career and to make significant contributions to their families and society.
The vision of HRM program is to be a world-class program that contributes to the growth of HR management and research nationally and internationally at different levels. It aims to provide knowledge and skills for the coming generation of leaders in the HR field.
To nurture tomorrow’s ethically and socially responsible HR leaders through carefully constructed multifaceted curriculum, high impact research, and community engagement to contribute to the growth of kingdom.
Know more about Human Resources Management program
- Enhance the reputation of HRM Program nationally and internationally through its impact on the educational and socio-economic growth in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Maintain a progressive work environment through effective leadership and good governance.
- To enhance the department’s quality measures to maintain the national accreditation and gain the international accreditation.
- Launch new academic programs in HRM while sustaining the academic excellence.
- Attract, enroll and retain high quality students and prepare them as ambassadors for life.
- Continue to provide innovative learning resources and promote their effective use among faculty and students in support of teaching, learning, and research activities.
- To optimize and effectively utilize all the facilities and equipment available to the HRM program.
- To maintain and enhance HRM department’s financial position.
- To recruit and retain quality faculty, researchers and staff and further support their professional development.
- To increase quality research output and encourage scholarly activities in HRM department consistent with KSA’s research priorities.
- To enhance engagement with community to expand its socio-economic impact.