The Bachelor of Science in Supply Chain Management program provides an in-depth study of the major concepts and tools in the theory and application of modern Supply Chain Management techniques. Students will acquire knowledge and skills covering a range of Strategic Operations Management functions including Operations Management, System Implementation, Supply Chain Management, and e-Businesses. Emphasis will be placed on issues unique to the Middle East. As well, the impact of globalization and information technology on the Supply Chain Management field will be addressed.
At the early years of your academic journey, you will take General Education Program (GEP), attributed to the Liberal Arts – an American style education. The (GEP) covers arts and humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, and technological studies to help you gain insight into varied critical learning skills, investigate essential branches of knowledge, and develop appreciation of diversity and change across time, culture, and national boundaries.
The Supply Chain Management program successfully acquired AACSB accreditation in Fall 2021 for a period of five years.
Providing an in-depth study of the major concepts and tools in the theory and application of modern Supply Chain Management techniques, the curriculum is designed to cover a range of strategic supply chain functions to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the key terms, theories, practices, and latest trends in the field of SCM.
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills in the field of SCM.
- Provide innovative solutions to problems in the field of SCM.
- Demonstrate ability to conduct research in the field of SCM.
- Demonstrate the understanding of ethical issues in SCM.