The 4th Undergraduate Research Forum
"Elevating Societies Through Transformations"
Day: Thursday, 11th May 2023
Time: (8:00 am) – (05:00 pm)
Place: Effat Library and Cultural Museum
Entrance: Gate 9
The Research and Consultancy Institute (RCI), in cooperation with
the Deanship of Student Affairs and
Effat Library and Cultural Museum, is pleased to announce the Call for Paper for the Fourth Effat Undergraduate Research Forum (UGRF). This year's forum theme is
"Elevating Societies Through Transformations".Undergraduate students from all Saudi Universities are encouraged to submit proposals for scholarly work, papers (presentations), Posters, Demonstrations/Innovative Prototypes Showcases of the previous and current semesters (Fall 2022 & Spring 2023).
About the Theme: Change and evolution are witnessed all around us, such as increased social awareness about alternative ways of living and the advancement and integration of technology in our everyday life. The UGRF 2023 theme explores the multiple methods or strategies one could use to elevate society and how our society has transformed today in various areas such as economics, society, education, and architecture.
About the UGRF Forum: This forum serves as a multi-disciplinary gathering for discussing and exchanging information on the research and development projects undertaken by undergraduate students.
Presenters will have ONLY 3 minutes to present their works
Track I: Technology at the Edge
- Technology beyond AI: What is the next leap?
- Digital Modeling and Prototyping.
- Design and Implementation of new technologies
Track II: The challenge of enculturation and acculturation
- Digital Transformation in Literacy Works.
- Digital Teaching
- Digital Health/Mental Health/wellbeing
- Artificial Intelligence and cognitive science
- Strengthening loyalty to religion and belonging to the homeland.
- Spreading a culture of moderation, tolerance, and coexistence.
- Prevention of extremisms - Monitoring intellectual violations and negative behaviors.
Track III: Design and Sustainability
- AI Implications on Design
- Sustainability and Creative Transformations.
- Smart Cities and Creative Transformations
- Environmental Resilience and Creative Transformations
- Resilient Local Economies and Creative Transformations
Track IV: Digital Green Economy
- Digitized Business.
- Financial Technology (Fin-Tech)
- Digitization and the economy
- Globalization in the Islamic Financial sector
- Evolution and the marketplace
The Program includes a wide range of interesting and useful activities designed to facilitate the exchange of ideas and information.
Active Male/Female undergraduate students with research from Fall 2022 and Spring 2023.