1. Abeer S. Yousef, 3D Printing Use in Construction: Towards City Livability
2. Abeer S. Yousef, Traditional Architecture A Pass for Livable City: Cities Humanization
3. Abeer S. Yousef, Urban Identity Enhancement Through Cultural Heritage Virtualization: Criticism within Reality, The CBF International Conference on Business and Technology (CBF’2022), organized by Ahlia University. It will be held on March 23-24, 2022, in Manama, Bahrain.
4. Abeer S. Yousef, Liveable city - A New Paradigm Features for Smart Cities in Saudi Arabia, Rii Forum 2022, Rupture, Resilience, and Recovery in the Post-Covid World, Athens, April 20-22, 2022
5. Abeer S. Yousef, Sustainable Urbanism through City Information Modeling, The 7th International Conference on Building Materials and Construction, Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, Scopus
6. Abeer S. Yousef, Building Technology Sustainablism- New Vision, January 2022 International Civil Engineering and Architecture Conference, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering by IOP Publishing Ltd, SCOPUS.
7. Abeer S. Yousef, Activating Sustainable Building Technology’ Role in Contemporary Housing Design Strategies for Low-Income People after COVID19 Pandemic, The 4th International Symposium Green & Sustainable Technology 2021 (ISGST 2021), 3rd -6th October 2021 at Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman, Kampar Campus, Malaysia, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, SCOPUS, Volume 945- Dec. 2021.
8. Abeer S. Yousef, Dina A. Elmeligy & Neven Y. Azmy, Eco-adaptive architecture through the bioclimatic design in historical Arab regions, EQA International Journal of Environmental Quality, ISI indexed, Vol. 39 (2020): 32-51
9. Abeer S. Yousef, Theorizing Building Technology in Environmental Architecture: Towards Adaptive Methodology, EQA International Journal of Environmental Quality, ISI indexed, Vol. 38 (2020): 1-14
10. Abeer S. Yousef, Humanism in Building Technology A New Philosophical Vision for Attaining Human Aspects within the Science and Technology of Construction, International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology, Scopus indexed, Volume 12, Number 12 (2019), pp. 2925-2937
11. Abeer S. Yousef & Kholoud J. Momani, Bioclimatism through Vernacular Architecture As a Pass For New Sustainable Structure, First International Conference On Sustainability: Environmental Efficiency for Human Wellbeing (EBQL)13-15 Dec 2018, Cairo, Egypt, (United Nation Award.
12. Abeer S. Yousef, New Structuralism in Architecture: Theorizes Shifting in Thoughts for the New Millennium, European Journal of Scientific Research, Vol. (150), Aug. 2018
13. Abeer S. Yousef & Kholoud J. Momani, Vernacular Architectural As Inspiration for Structure Sustainability: A New Vision of Bioclimatism, 2nd Memaryat International Conference (MIC 2018), Architecture and Urban Resiliency, Architecture Department, College of Architecture& Design, EFFAT University, Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, 18-19 April 2018.
14. Abeer S. Yousef, Biomimetic Architecture: Creating A Passive Defense System IN Building Skin to Solve Zero Carbon Construction Dilemma, International Journal of Environmental quality (EQA), ISI indexed, Vol. (29), 2018
15. Abeer S. Yousef, Smart Materials Innovative Technologies in Architecture; Towards Innovative Design Paradigm, Energy Procedia (Elsevier) Vol. (115), 2017.
16. Abeer S. Yousef, Smart Materials Innovative Technologies in Architecture; Towards Innovative Design Paradigm, International Conference on Alternative and Renewable Energy Quest in Architecture & urbanism, AREQ 2017, Barcelona, Spain, 1-3 February 2017.
17. Abeer S. Samy & Nadia I. Shallan, A practical introduction to Photoshop program implementation of Saudi heritage units in the interior design of the Saudi home, Faculty of Arts Journal, Banha University, January 2016, Special Issue.
18. Abeer S. Yousef, Nano-Innovation in Construction, A New Era of Sustainability, International Conference on Environment & Civil Engineering (ICEACE’2015), Pattaya, Thailand, 24-25 April 2015.
19. Abeer S. Yousef, Ecodesign, and Construction “An Integrated Approach for Ecological Architecture and Construction”, (IJSET), Vol. (3), issue 2, 2015.
20. Abeer S. Samy & Nadia I. Shallan, Selective recycling of the household waste in the interior design process (a methodological proposal for the training of female students on a model for small projects), Faculty of Arts Journal, Banha University, March 2014, Special Issue.
21. Abeer S. Yousef & Dina A. Elmeligy, Sustainability Tomorrow in Construction Materials & Technologies, International Journal of Engineering and Technology (IACSIT), Jan 2013
22. Abeer S. Yousef, Sustainable Design & Construction: “New approaches towards sustainable manufacturing” The 6th International Conference of the Arab Society for
Computer-Aided Architectural Design ASCAAD 2012, CAAD / INNOVATION / PRACTICE, Manama, Bahrain, 21 -23 February 2012.
23. Abeer S. Yousef, GREEN BUILDING INFORMATION MODELING… WHAT'S NEW?, 11th International Conference on Construction Applications of Virtual Reality, 3-4 November 2011, Germany.
24. Abeer S. Yousef & Dina A. Elmeligy, Sustainable Vision of Construction Technology, "Between the Requirements & Conflict of Technologies", Conference on Technology & Sustainability in the Built Environment, College of Architecture & Planning in King Saud University, Riyadh, K.S.A., 3-6 January 2010.
25. Abeer S. Yousef & Dina A. Elmeligy, The Role of Construction Technology in Human Architectural Requirements to Form New Philosophy Vision, 5th International Conference, "ARCHCAIRO 2009”, Faculty of Engineering, Cairo University, 16-17 December 2009.
26. Abeer S. Yousef, The Role of Construction Technology in Endoscopy for Environmental Architecture, Menofiya Engineering Journal, Vol. (32), Jul. 2009
27. Abeer S. Yousef & Dina A. Elmeligy, Space, Place & Digital Media: Link to the World Portal for Cultural Heritage Through 3d Virtual Reconstruction "Towards Better Multiple Techniques Approach", Alexandria Engineering Journal "AEJ" – May 2009
28. Abeer S. Yousef & Dina A. Elmeligy, Towards & Integrated Architecture Framework, Alexandria Engineering Journal "AEJ" – May 2009
29. Abeer S. Yousef, The Arab Construction and Building Industry and Their New Techniques for the Third Millennium, Al Materia Engineering journal, Vol. (120), Dec. 2008
30. Abeer S. Yousef & Dina A. Elmeligy, Architecture & Constructing Complexity in Digital Age, 8th International Conference on Construction Applications of Virtual Reality, CONVR 2008, International Islamic University Malaysia, 20-21 October 2008.
31. Abeer S. Yousef & Dina A. Elmeligy, Construction Technology Between the Present & Future Vision, 2nd International Conference, Faculty of Engineering, Ain Shams University, Egypt, 25-27 October 2008
32. Abeer S. Yousef, “Architecture After the Digital Revolution - A Dialectical Vision Towards A New Dimension to the future of architectural design and construction technology”, 3rd International Conference of Arab Society for computer-Aided Architectural Design, “ASCAAD 2007”, Embodying Virtual Architecture, Alexandria, Egypt, 27-30 November 2007.
33. Abeer S. Yousef, Challenges of Shelter and Housing for the poor - Activating the Role of Building Technology in Contemporary Housing Design Strategies for Low-income people, challenges/potentials/ambition", 7th International Conference "IACA -7", Architectural Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering, Assiut University, Assiut, Egypt,23-25 October 2007.
34. Abeer S. Yousef, "Intelligent Architecture Theses Between Theory and Application from the Perspective of Conservation of Energy Consumed in Buildings”, 9th International Al-Azhar Engineering Conference “AEIC 2007", Faculty of Engineering, Al-Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt, 12-14 April 2007.
35. Abeer S. Yousef, "Informatics and Architecture to Where?" A Vision for the Problem of Architectural Creativity in the Third Millennium”, 4th International Conference, "ARCHCAIRO 2007”, Architectural Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering, Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt, 20-22 March 2007.
36. Abeer S. Yousef, "Building Technology, Culture Influence and Implications between Intellectual Dependence and Independence – Proposals”, 1st International Conference, “ARUP 2006”, Architectural Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering, Ain Shams University, Egypt, 28-30 October 2006.
37. Abeer S. Yousef, “Technology ... Identity - Towards an Intellectual Methodology of Communication”, 3rd International Conference, "ARCHCAIRO 2006”, Architectural Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering, Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt, 21-23 February 2006.