- Islamic Finance Magazine
- Islamic Finance Academic Journal
- Books and Edited Books focused on Islamic Finance
- Conference Proceedings
In-house research conducted by the University’s staff and initiated either by the latter or by external parties (industry).
Collaborative research initiated either by the University’s staff or by external parties.
- Short training courses and workshops in Islamic Finance
- Certified Islamic Banking and Finance Planner (CIBFP)
- Providing consultancy services to industry players on current Islamic Finance issues.
- Providing policy and regulatory solutions and recommendations to the corresponding regulatory bodies.
Organising International Islamic Finance Conferences and Seminars
Previous/Current Research Projects
- Sustainability of the Islamic banking and financial system: A need for a shift in the methodology of innovation
- Shari’ah issues in Islamic banking: A qualitative survey
- Islamic financial innovation and engineering: Towards global harmonisation
- Islamic finance development and its contribution to economic growth
- Factors determining Islamic banks’ deposits in GCC countries