If you are earning a degree at another university and you are interested in taking supplemental courses at Effat university (e.g. because your home university does not offer them), you can apply to become a visiting student.
If you are not registered at a university and you are not working towards a formal degree, but you would like to sit in classes you may register as an auditor at Effat University.
Admissions Requirements for Visiting or Auditing students
- Complete application form (non-refundable application fee of SR400), please visit Effat University Admissions.
- Provide an official transcript from your current university.
- Submit an official letter from your university with the courses approved to be take in Effat University.
- Copy of National ID for Saudi (Copy of Iqama for other nationalities).
- Two recent passport-size photos.
- Complete and notarized medical examination report and emergency contact information form, please visit Effat University Admissions to download Effat Medical file.
- Set for a personal interview.