Effat University’s Research and Consultancy Institute seeks to be a leading institute in scientific discovery and innovation, directly enhancing socioeconomic conditions in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
To foster a vibrant and interactive research community of researchers, faculty, and students with the aim of strengthening innovative research opportunities, leading to intellectual property, enterprises, and contributing to the socio-economic development goals and aspirations of the Saudi 2030 Vision.
- Enhance Effat University/s national and international recognition by deepening its presence, impact and contribution to the social, cultural and economic vitality
- Enhance research environment and consultancy governance
- Lead Effat University in ranking as one of the 5 Saudi Universities among the top 200 institutions in the world
- Provide an innovative, distinctive, and high quality education, which inspires the students’ broad inquiry, intellectual engagement, and service
- To be the forefront in attracting and retaining a diverse body of students and continue graduating agent of change by providing a transformative learning experience designed to help graduate entrepreneurs who will create future opportunities and be ambassador of Queen Effat legacy.
- Cultivate broad inquiry and dynamic learning environment that foster creativity among students, faculty, staff and external community through state of-the-art learning and information resources and services.
- To provide and efficiently manage a modern and sustainable working and learning environment that meets the university evolving needs and future growth.
- Achieve and sustain Financial Stability and strength to enhance the University’s competitive position.
- Maintain and enhance efforts to recruit, nurture, and retain a diverse faculty and staff in order to make Effat community a place of choice.
- To foster a vibrant, successful and interactive research community that generates ideas and discoveries leading to intellectual property, enterprises, socio-economic prosperity and financial wealth, thereby realizing the objectives and aspirations of the Saudi 2030 vision.
- Develop and support a culture of service through national and international long-term productive partnerships and collaborations that support the community and strengthen the university.
Research Activities at Effat are conducted organically, where it is mirrored by the researchers', faculty and students' interests, or deliberately, where it is based on the national research priority of the Kingdom.