Effat University (2007 – Now)
• Physics Education Research (2008 – Now)
University of the Sciences in Philadelphia (Jan. 2002 – 2007)
• Developing an Inquiry-Based teaching and learning; physics and mathematics integrated model, during Summer Institute for Middle Grade Science Teachers (Summer 2006 and Summer 2007).
• Research in physics education. Mathematics and physical science curriculum teaching development applied to middle and high School Level. (2004-2005)
University of Pennsylvania (March 1996 – 1999)
• Investigated gel formation using Diffuse Photon Density Waves during cheese making process.
• Monitored the heterogeneous flow of opaque colloidal mixtures.
• Designed a Diffuse Transmission Spectroscopy setup incorporating a varying wavelength light source, integrating sphere, optical detection system, electronics and computer-apparatus interface.
• Analyzed experimental data using computer models.
Uppsala University (Sep. 1989- April 1995)
• Performed Mössbauer Spectroscopy experiments for magnetic, non-magnetic and superconducting systems.
• Experienced in analyzing data using statistics based computer models.
• Expert in local probe methods to study how the microscopic properties of a material such as crystal and electronic structures are related to its macroscopic properties.
• Used the hyperfine structure changes to get information on local atomic arrangements, chemical state, magnetic state, electron-density variations, and lattice dynamics.
• Calculated, with in the Local Density Molecular cluster approach, the hyperfine field and electric field gradient on Cd probe atoms at 3d-transition-metal surfaces.
• Contributed to original changes to the computer-code to enhance its performance.
• Performed calculations on different bulk-like clusters of Fe and FeF2. Directed and supervised graduate and undergraduate students in research projects.
University of Khartoum (Nov.1986- Jul. 1989)
• Calculated mathematically the contributions of conduction electrons to the contact magnetic field.
• Studied soil samples using Mössbauer Spectroscopy.
• Analyzed data using computer programs and geographical information about the sites