The Smart City Project competition seeks to recognize pioneering projects, ideas and strategies making your city more livable, sustainable, and economically viable to advance the Kingdom's national priorities and support Vision 2030.
The Challenge Will Span 6 Themes:
- Transportation and Mobility: how to improve mobility that is sustainable and safer for everyone in the evolving urban environment.
- Water and waste management: how can a city provide a more sustainable & reliable water and waste management infrastructure that is smart and affordable.
- Healthcare: how residents can engage with smart health services that are specifically designed to improve their health and wellbeing.
- Energy Supply and Resources: explore ideas how a city can provide a sustainable and ‘smart’ energy for everyday use.
- Housing & Living: how to design and build affordable and net energy positive smart housing in an aesthetic green environment.
- Quality of Life: how to improve the quality of life that a smart city can offer. Such as, better safety and security, inclusiveness, environmental sustainability and entertainment for all residents.
Note: We are open to other smart city topics that are not covered above.