2nd International Psychology Conference on Frontiers in Mental Health
Organized by the Department of Psychology
Effat University, Jeddah, KSA
28th of November 2019
The Department of Psychology at Effat University invites the submission of papers for its International Conference on Frontiers in Mental Health
- To promote new research and therapeutic approaches in mental health.
- To facilitate collaboration among researchers across academic disciplines with specific focus on technology and big data.
An abstract of no more than 250 words (APA style) should be via Easy Chair before 29th of September 2019. For any other inquires please view the "Contact" section and email the appropriate parties.
Abstracts should include the following:
- Title of paper
- First and family name of author(s)
- Institutional affiliation
- Current position and/or academic title
- Email address
- At least 5 keywords that best describe the subject area of your submission
All presenters are invited to submit papers or workshops based on their accepted abstracts related to the symposium topics listed above. Presentations are for 15-20 minutes, but the paper to be published in the symposium proceedings should not exceed 6,000 words, excluding appendices and references.
Papers should describe original completed work rather than intended work, and should indicate clearly the state of completion of the reported results. A paper accepted for presentation at the symposium or any related workshops cannot be presented or have been presented at any other meeting with publicly available published proceedings. Papers that are being submitted to other conferences or workshops must indicate this on the title page.
Articles using a wide range of methodologies such as theoretical, applied, empirical, quantitative and qualitative research in the various domains of positive psychology and culture will be accepted.
Presentations and Publication
An accepted paper may have more than one author. However, the main presenter in the symposium must be specified.
List of Topics
Conference topics include, but are not limited to, the following list of subjects as they relate to Frontiers in Mental Health:
- Big Data in Mental Health
- Technology Use and Mental Health
- Algorithms and Mental Health
- Therapeutic interventions making use of new technologies
- Ethical issues with respect to new technologies in mental health
We welcome research in the areas of mental health, substance abuse, behavioral health, social media, workplace, and wellness.