To know more about
our departments Criteria, please visit Effat University Academics.
Admission Requirements for Transfer
- Complete application
form (non-refundable application fee of SR1000), please visit Effat University Admissions.
- Copy of National ID for Saudi (Copy of Iqama for other nationalities).
- Copy of Family Card signed by the guardian (copy of guardian's Iqama signed by the guardian for other nationalities).
- Copy of student's passport.
- Original recognized
Bachelor Degree To know more about the Approved Bachelor degrees by the Ministry of Education, Please Visit Minisrty of Education.
- Original Transcript.
- Two recent passport-size photos.
- Official transcript from the college or university from which they are transferring along with the course descriptions
- Complete and notarized medical examination report and emergency contact information form, Please visit Effat University Admissions to download Effat Medical file.
- Provide English Standardized Test certificate (TOEFL/IELTS), OR sit for Effat placement test (fee of SR600), please visit Effat University Testing Center, to schedule and know more about Effat placement test procedures.
- Set for the Admission test (fee of SR 400 based on the chosen department), please visit Effat University Testing Center to schedule and know more about Admission test procedures.
- Set for a personal interview.