Every academic year, Effat University recognizes a student of outstanding academic and personal merit by awarding the Queen Effat Citizenship Award (QECA).
The QECA winner enjoys several privileges and responsibilities, as well as becoming the Student Shura President who acts as ‘the voice of the students’.
They can make recommendations to the college councils on behalf of the student body.
- Student status should be full-time
- The student should have completed at least 30 credits
- The student should not have any failing grades or incompletes
- The student should have a cumulative GPA of 3.75 and above
- The student's performance in activities and participation in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- The student should give a presentation before the selection committee headed by the President before the vote is taken.