To emerge as
one of the world’s leading academic institutions through the enrichment
of knowledge, professional practice and culture. We will inspire leaders
of the future to become living ambassadors for the legacy of Queen
Effat Al-Thunayan Al-Saud (God rest her soul).
qualify students with with a world-class education, allowing them to
become tomorrow’s competitive leaders by providing an interdisciplinary
environment conducive to research, community service, and life-long
- To be recognized as the best women’s university in the Kingdom.Develop a positive organizational climate and maintain a productive work environment.
and maintain national and international accreditation, and ensure that
the University is among the top national universities.
- Sustain academic excellence and implement academic program-expansion projects.
- Reach the University’s student capacity by 2017 and continue to cultivate excellence in student development.
- Continue providing students, faculty and the administrative community with state-of-the-art campus resources and facilities.
the construction of the required buildings for the new campus
master-plan and optimize the use of all the University’s facilities.
increase the financial strength and sustainability of the university
and continue the fundraising efforts for the construction of the new
buildings, scholarships, and research chairs.
- Substantially increase the professional development of Effat administrative staff.
- Substantially increase research and scholarly output and activities.
- Further develop and strengthen the University's relations and interactions with the community.