A number of locations on Effat campus are designated for solicitation. These locations may include but not limited to: Gate 3, Gate 4, Student Affairs Building, Effat English Academy, Restaurant, College of Business, College of Engineering, College of Science & Humanities, Residence, and Sports area, Architecture, Administration Building and Effat Hall.
Solicitation Procedures for Off-campus Clients
- The University allows some access to campus by non-University organizations for the purpose of commercial promotion and sales.
- The University retains the exclusive right to determine the appropriateness of the commercial sales activity or product.
- Commercial sales will be conducted at designated sales locations according to the procedures described in Effat Internal Advertising Policy.
- The University retains the exclusive right to determine the charge assessed for commercial sales that are referenced below.
- The University has delegated to the Communication & Public Relations (C&PR) the authority to approve commercial sales, designate the sales location, and determine the appropriate charge.
- It is understood that the University provides goods and services to the campus community. Commercial sales activities by non-university organizations that substantially compete with University managed, owned or operated services, or which are prohibited by contract, will not be permitted.
- The Director of C&PR, or designee, will review requests for use of space on campus and determine whether the requested activity is in direct and substantial competition with existing campus entities.
- Advertising may take place only at approved locations during agreed upon dates/times.
- Space rental does not guarantee advertising privileges. Advertisement space/privileges are negotiated during rental process, either as part of space rental or as a fixed advertising package.
- Advertisements and/or posters will not be allowed outside of designated areas.
For more information, please contact