Aspire to Achieve

    •, A researcher, باحث
      A researcher
    •, An undergraduate, البكالوريوس
      An undergraduate
    •, A graduate, الدراسات العليا
      A graduate

Students Concerns

​​​​​​​​​Reporting Concerns or Appeals

Effat University protects the rights of all its students and considers their success, safety and well-being are top priorities. The University will do its best to handle your concern or appeal objectively and fairly using a set procedure stipulated by the relevant University Policies – Student Concern and Grievance and Grade Appeal. ​

Reporting a Concern

If you have a concern that you believe is affecting your academic life, and you cannot resolve it peacefully with the concerned party(ies), you have the right to report this concern to the office of the Dean of Admission and Registration by filling the form below​.

Filing a Grade Appeal

If you feel strongly that you have received a grade that is demonstrably inaccurate, or that the grading was unfair, and you could not arrive at a mutually agreeable solution with your instructor, you have the right to file an official appeal by filling the form below.

Service Fees

Please note that requests will be processed upon payment of the service fees. For more information about the service fees, kindly visit this page.​​