Marketing professionals make a valuable and significant contribution to the shaping of our cultural landscape. Our Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Marketing provides you with an in-depth study of the major concepts, frameworks and tools needed for the theory and practice of modern marketing, allowing you them to play a meaningful role in the marketing functions of the organizations you'll work for.
The vision of the Marketing Department is to be recognized nationally and internationally as a leading faculty in the field of Marketing in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The mission of the Marketing Department at the Effat College of Business is to prepare innovative future market leaders who possess superior technical skills and current marketing knowledge. Our holistic learning and teaching strategies are focused on ethical and research driven curriculum, enabling us to serve the Saudi community with high quality successful graduates representing us both nationally and internationally.
Know more about Marketing program
- Position and promote the marketing department at the Effat College of Business to be recognized nationally and internationally as the best marketing education provider in the Kingdom.
- Develop and maintain a positive and collaborative work environment to ensure efficiency and integrity resulting in improving productivity.
- Maintain the national accreditation for the program and help the ECoB to gain the International accreditation.
- Develop further partnerships with national and international universities in addition to current collaborations while sustaining the existing undergraduate program and developing graduate programs as well as professional certifications in the field of Marketing.
- Attract, enroll and retain high quality students in the marketing department and grooming them to become future ambassadors of the department by working on their holistic development (personal, academic and professional) and entrepreneurial skills.
- Offer students, faculty and staff updated state-of-the-art learning and information resources and services aimed towards quality research and academic excellence.
- Continue the expansion and optimized usage of all facilities available to the department through the ECoB and EU infrastructure.
- Further increase the financial strength and sustainability of the Marketing Department and the ECoB by fundraising, consultancy and training efforts.
- Establish a strong team of highly qualified international and Saudi faculty committed towards personal, professional and institutional development.
- Promote and support faculty and student research in line with national and institutional priorities to increase annual research output.
- Maintain and further build strong relationships with the national and international community of professionals and academics at large.