Admission to Effat University is very competitive. We welcome regular (freshman) applicants from high schools (or equivalents) that are accredited by the Ministry of Education. Applicants are considered based on the strength of their high school curriculum and grades earned, standardized test scores, and essay.
For admission criteria per program, please visit Effat University Academics.
Admission Requirements for Regular (freshman)
- Complete application form (non-refundable application fee of SR400) VAT excluded, please visit Online application.
- Copy of National ID for Saudi (Copy of unexpired Iqama for other nationalities).
- Copy of Family Card signed by the guardian (copy of guardian's Iqama signed by the guardian for other nationalities).
- Copy of student's passport.
- Original recognized secondary high school certificate (or its equivalent). Please visit Effat University Admissions, to know more about the Approved High School degrees by the Ministry of Education from different school systems.
- Two recent passport-size photos.
- Complete and notarized medical examination report and emergency contact information form, please visit Effat University Admissions, to download Effat Medical file.
- Provide English Standardized Test certificate (TOEFL/IELTS), OR sit for Effat placement test LNGT (fee of SR460), please visit Effat University Testing Center, to schedule and know more about Effat placement test procedures.
- Sit for the MATH placement test (fee of SR 460), please visit Effat University Testing Center, to schedule and know more about MATH placement test procedures.
- Sit for a personal interview.
Ready to Apply?