The robot should not exceed 45 cmx 45 cm x 45 cm, the dates are real dates. and the size of the cube :
- Arena size: 435 cm x 435 cm
- The robot
path is about 150 cm length
- Mission (1): Using the remote control the robot should pick 3 cubs from starting point to the end point
- Mission (2): The robot
will move one date automatically form starting point to end point without the
interference of the player
Scoring rules and rubrics:
- The team, which picks up all the three cups and the three dates and place them in the right spots in the tray, is the winner and the game will be over.
- Otherwise, the team, which scores the maximum points at the end of 10 minutes, will be declared as the winner.
- In case of tie, the teams will play extra time for 5 minutes.
- The referees make all decisions regarding scoring and have final authority during the competition. Referees will not review recordings of the match.
- Students will initial the score sheet indicating that they agree the score is correct. Once this process happens, there will be no further review of the score.
- Game elements being touched or supported by the robot at the end of the match will not be scored unless otherwise noted in the game rules, or the robot is in the player zone
- If both teams could not finish their tasks completely, the winner who collect more points is the winner.
The points are explained in the following table:
|Picking and placing one cup in the right spot||3 points
|Picking each date and placing it in the right spot||2 points |
|Picking one cup without placing it in the in the right spot||1 point |
|Picking one date without placing it in the in the right spot||1 point |
|Hitting or displacing other team’s items in circular tray||-1 point( in all cases) |
|Picking the date||2 points
|Following the path while carrying the date||6 points |
|Following the path without carrying the date||3 point |
|Putting the date in the tray after arrival||2 point |