1. M. A. Majid, D. T. D. Childs, R. Airey, K. Kennedy, R. A. Hogg, E. Clarke, P. Spencer, and R. Murray, "Strain Engineered Bilayers for Extending the Operating Wavelength of QD Lasers", IET Optoelectron., vol. 5, no.3, pp. 100-104, 2011.
2. M. A. Majid, D. T. D Childs, K. Kennedy, R. J. Airey, R. A. Hogg, E. Clarke, P. Spencer and R. Murray, "O-band Excited State Quantum Dot Bilayer Lasers" App. Phys. Lett., vol. 99, no. 5, pp. 051101-051101-3, Aug 2011.
3. M. A. Majid, D. T. D. Childs, H. Shahid, R. Airey, K. Kennedy, R.A. Hogg, E. Clarke, P. Spencer and R. Murray, "1.52 μm Electroluminescence from GaAs-based Quantum Dot Bilayers" Electron. Lett., vol. 47, no.1, pp. 44-46, Jan, 2011.
4. M. A. Majid, D. T. D Childs, H. Shahid, S. Chen, K. Kennedy, R. J. Airey, R. A. Hogg, E. Clarke, P. Howe, P. Spencer and R. Murray "Towards 1550 nm GaAs-based Lasers Using InAs/GaAs Quantum Dot Bilayers" IEEE J. Sel. Topics Quantum Electron., vol. 17, no.5, pp. 1134-1342, Sept 2011
5. M. A. Majid, M. Hugues, D. T. D. Childs, R. A. Hogg, "Effect of Deposition Temperature on the Opto-Electronic Properties of MBE Grown InAs QD Devices for Broadband Applications" Jpn. J. of Appl. Phys., Vol. 51, no.2, pp. 02BG09-02BG09-4, Feb 2012.
6. M. A. Majid, M. Hugues, S. Vézian, D. T. D Childs, R.A. Hogg, "Optimization of Quantum-Dot Molecular Beam Epitaxy for Broad Spectral Bandwidth Devices" Photonics Journal, IEEE, vol.4, no.6, pp.2066-2073, Dec 2012.
7. AM. Z. M Khan, M. A. Majid, T. K. Ng, D. Cha, B .S. Ooi, "Simultaneous Quantum Dash-well Emission in a Chirped Dash-in-well Superluminescent Diode with Spectral Bandwidth > 700 nm," Optics Letters, Vol. 38, Issue 19, pp. 3720-3723, Oct 2013.
8. R. T. El Afandy, M. A. Majid, T. K. Ng, L. Zhao, D. Cha, and B.S. Ooi, "Exfoliation of Threading Dislocation-Free, Single-Crystalline, Ultrathin Gallium Nitride Nanomembranes," Advanced Functional Materials 24 (16), 2305-2311, 2014.
9. H. Shahid, D. T. D. Childs, M.A. Majid, R. Airey, K. Kennedy, R.A. Hogg, E. Clarke, P. Spencer and R. Murray "Gain Spectrum Measurement Using the Segmented Contact Method with an Integrated Optical Amplifier" J. Appl. Phys. 115, 163105, 2014.
10. M.A. Majid, A.A. Al-Jabr, H.M Oubei, M.S. Alias,D.H. Anjum, T.K. Ng, B.S. Ooi, "First demonstration of InGaP/InAlGaP based orange laser emitting at 608 nm", Electronics Letters, 51, (14), p. 1102-1104, 2015
11. Hala H Alhashim, Mohammed Zahed Mustafa Khan, M.A.Majid, Tien Khee Ng, Boon S Ooi, "Sub-1100 nm lasing from post-growth intermixed InAs/GaAs quantum-dot lasers ", Electronics Letters, 51 (18): 1444-1445 , Aug 2015.
12. Al-Jabr, A. A. and Majid, M. A. and Alias, M. S. and Anjum, D. H. and Ng, T. K. and Ooi, B. S.," Large bandgap blueshifts in the InGaP/InAlGaP laser structure using novel strain-induced quantum well intermixing" Journal of Applied Physics, 119, 135703,2016.
13. Al-Jabr AA, Mishra P, Majid MA, Ng T, Ooi BS; "Effect of annealing InGap/InAlGap laser structure at 950°c on laser characteristics".Nanophoton.10(3), 036004, 2016.
14. Rami T ElAfandy, Ayman F AbuElela, Pawan Mishra, Bilal Janjua, Hassan M Oubei, Ulrich Büttner, M.A.Majid, Tien Khee Ng, Jasmeen S Merzaban, Boon S Ooi ,” Nano membrane‐Based, Thermal‐Transport Biosensor for Living Cells “, Small Wiley ,13(7), 2016.
15. M. A. Majid "High performance GaAs-based superluminescent diode with 292nm emission bandwidth by using simple dot-in-a-well" Journal of Nanophotonics 12 (2), 026007, 2018.
16. Omar A. Kittaneh, M.A. Majid, "Comparison of two-lifetime models of solid-state lighting based on sup-entropy," Heliyon (Elsevier),5(10), October 2019.
17. Charles Rajesh Kumar.J, M.A.Majid, "Renewable energy for sustainable development in India: current
status, future prospects, challenges, employment, and investment opportunities" Energy, Sustainability and Society, 10(1):2, January 2020. 18. Omar A Kittaneh, Heba Almorad,, Sara Helal, M A Majid "On the efficiency of type I censored samples" IMA Journal of Mathematical Control and Information, April 2021.
19. M.A.Majid et al. "Assessment of Optimum Installation and Power Injection Parameters for a Bifacial Rooftop System." Accepted IJRER, June 2021.
20. M.A.Majid et al, "Preferable parametric model for the lifetime of the organic light-emitting diode under accelerated current stress tests" accepted IEEE transactions on electron devices June 2021.