It is our pleasure to receive your papers for Middle East Journal of Entrepreneurship, Leadership and Sustainable Development. (MEJELSD) is published twice a year by Effat University. MEJELSD is multidisciplinary refereed journal that focuses on:
Latest changes, trends, developments, innovations and activities in the fields of entrepreneurship, leadership, Small and Medium Enterprises and sustainable development.
Issues that will be central to entrepreneurship, leadership, Small and Medium Enterprises and sustainable development.
How to benefit wide range of institutions, including universities, research centers, governmental departments etc. in developing and developed countries.
In in order to disseminate
the knowledge on aforementioned, contributions on following can be shared. Therefore we will accept genuine research and managerial views on the following. (right indentation below)
- Entrepreneurial intentions
- Women entrepreneurship
- Women empowerment through entrepreneurship
- Women leadership in Middle East
- Leadership practices
- Entrepreneurship ecosystems and mapping of entrepreneurship ecosystems
- Sustainability issues in businesses
- Ethical practices in businesses
- Family owned businesses in Middle East
- Knowledge transfer to the next generation in family owned businesses in Middle East
- Financial support for entrepreneurship ecosystems
Please review our Guidelines for Authors for manuscript requirements and if you need any help or have any questions feel free to contact the editor at MEJELSD@effatuniversity.edu.sa
We look forward to receiving your manuscripts.